Are you more familiar with some of Christianity’s spiritual traditions than others? More comfortable with social justice traditions, sacramental practice or contemplative prayer than perhaps charismatic practice or evangelism? Want to find out where you fit in among these? Come join small groups of fellow parishioners as we work through A Spiritual Formation Workbook by James Bryan Smith and Richard J. Foster.
We will meet for 8 weekly sessions beginning on Wednesday, April 26 at 6:30pm as we explore:
- the Prayer-Filled Life via the Contemplative Tradition;
- the Virtuous Life: Holiness Tradition;
- the Spirit-Empowered Life through the Charismatic Tradition;
- the Compassionate Life through the Social Justice Tradition;
- the Word-Centered Life through the Evangelical Tradition and
- the Sacramental Life through the Incarnational Tradition.
We will begin each evening with a light supper. To RSVP, please use form below…